2010年12月21日星期二

Maurits replica Rolex Sports Models watch BollenA WatchUseek visitor

Click here for more picturesPicture by Maurits replica Rolex Sports Models watch BollenA WatchUseek visitor by the name of HighStreet’ just got his first Rollie.A GMT-Master II from the year 2000.Love this red/black combo on the GMT-Master II, to me a II should be this way.The red/blue (a.k.a Pepsi) belongs to the I’.More picture on his watch can be found on the WatchUseek Rolex Forum (which I happen to moderate ).Congrats HighStreet!!Yesterday, at the Paneristi forum it was scan day.Jacques from The Netherlands showed his Sea-Dweller.Exactly what I was wearing.The other contributions can be found here.

But let’s see...Usually, I like to bring a pair of tweezers and some dental floss. That mightbe it.In the July 2007 issue, you wrote about how to extract a tickfrom your genitals. Was this rooted in personal experience from your youth inNorth Carolina? Why is whiskey a better anti-adhesive than, say, tequila?It’s a drag when that happens. It’sunfortunately common in my neck of the woods in North Carolina.The whiskey is a southern thing. Replica Omega 1619.51.91 Double Eagle Automatic Watch Generally, you have a bottle of Wild Turkey lying around. Giving the tick somereasonably good brown liquor before you set it on fire just seems like thedecent thing to do.

I just checked the statistics of this blog and noticed that replica Sarcar watch someone Googled on PATEK PHILIPPE CALATRAVA UNWANTED GIFT.First of all, how can that watch be an unwanted gift? Second of all, why did it resulted in a visit to this blog? Third, how can that watch be an unwanted gift?I know that I am almost alone on this one, but this is really high on my must-have’ list.Unfortunately, Audemars Piguet knows about prices.Fortunately, this ref.15300ST is cheaper than a Royal Oak Jumbo.Photo by Daniel Szeto

没有评论:

发表评论